Anicca Float Club Liability Waiver & Professional Agreement
We want you to have a safe experience with us at Anicca Float Club. Please be aware and agree to the following information and policies:
Facilities: Amenities provided include: shower products, towel, earplugs and shower. It is up to each individual to take caution to prevent slipping or falling as floor surfaces may be wet. The facility is cleaned between each session. The float room is filtered and sanitized between each session in accordance with the Floatation Tank Association standards.
Fees: Fees vary based on the desired service package. We require payment at the time of service.
Cancellation Policy: Float sessions must be cancelled 24 hours in advance; otherwise, we may assess a $40 fee, even if the cancellation was unavoidable. You may forfeit a prepaid float from your account if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or do not arrive for your scheduled float session.
Please affirm the following. I will NOT use the floatation tank if:
· I have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams or makeup on my body.
· I have had any type of hair color/treatment within the past 3 days.
· I am under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
· I have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder or diseases.
· I have open sores.
· I am diabetic, unless my diabetes is under medical control.
· I have a history of heart trouble, seizures or blackouts and have not received my doctor’s permission to use the floatation tank.
· I am experiencing a heavy menstrual period or external vaginal episode that cannot be managed with a tampon or feminine cup.
· I have a condition which may be adversely affected by cutaneous absorption of magnesium.
· I have kidney disease and have not received my doctor's permission to use the floatation tank.
· I have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind.
· I have dementia or Alzheimer’s.
I understand that violation of any of these rules that results in contamination of the float tank water may result in a salt replacement fee of up to $1,000.
I am choosing to use floatation therapy of my own free will and will not hold the owner/operator or Anicca Float Club liable for any injury during a session or while on the premises. Anicca Float Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
I have read, understand and agree to all of the terms & policies listed above.
Signature ______________________________________ Date_______________
Signature of Parent or Legal Guardian, if under 18: ______________________________